We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003).
Here is how we keep your private information safe and secure:
- If you sign up to our mailing list, we will collect your name, address with postcode and contact information, including an email address. We might use the information to improve our products and services. For example, if you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will send you emails about new products, special offers, events or other things which we think you will find interesting, using the email address you have provided
- We keep your information secure. We will never share your information with any other company or third party
- The cookies we use are Google Analytics, in which all user data is anonymous
- Please note that this information is for our use only
- We will only contact you using the details you provide for reasons directly relating to your purchase of services. We will never use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your web browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- You can find more information about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
- If you have previously agreed to us being able to use your personal information to send emails or printed material, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. If at any point you do update your preferences regarding communications from us or third parties, we will update your account promptly
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information, which we hold about you. We might charge a small fee to cover our costs for doing this.
The information we hold will be as accurate and as up to date as possible. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with United Kingdom law.
If you received a marketing email from “talking grass”, and do not wish to receive any more, you may use the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of that email.
“talking grass” does not send emails to people with whom it has had no previous contact. The following conditions can result in the “talking grass” website sending you an email:
- You created an account at the “talking grass” website
- You purchased one or more items from the “talking grass” shop
- You subscribed to the “talking grass” newsletter mailing list
- You submitted a question to “talking grass”
- Someone that you know visited the “talking grass” website and used the ’email this page to a friend’ function
- You placed items in your basket but did not complete the order
If you received an email from “talking grass” and you feel that none of the above conditions have been met, you may send an email to register a complaint to email@example.com.
We take reports of spam abuse seriously. In rare cases, spammers find new ways to exploit vulnerabilities within websites to force them to send spam. If you suspect that this has happened we would appreciate it if you would notify us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, even if you have opted out of receiving our emails containing all the latest news and exclusive offers, you will still receive emails relating to your order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.